Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark-aries Application again

Go down 
+4
Knocturn
Vehemence
Aroshi
Dark-Aries
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-Aries

Dark-aries Application again Empty
PostSubject: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Name : Brandon Mullaly
About me : Im 15 years old i love playing games i have a good personality, im nice to people and fun to play with and ill help you with anything
Email : Brandonmullaly@hotmail.com
Time Zone : Newfoundland
Ingame GM
I am very Fun i'm online most of the day i was a gm in RageZone gunz before im good with photoshop. I am a admin on a different forum i can do some C++.
Role : I'll have lots of fun with players ingame and out(on forum) i will be very active and try to be the best GM as i can.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroshi

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:56 pm

By time zone, I believe they are asking GMT +1:00, +2:00, etc.

I think it would be best if included both as not everyone knows what time it is in NewFoundLand (no idea what that is anyways xD) stating your GMT+ would help figure out your time for those that arent in your timezone
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Kind of plain in my eyes. It would help if you included more information. It's the bare minimum so far.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Well i was kinda in a rush and i posted one on the old forum but it got earsed and i wrote alot on that one and LaLa saw it just not Uber
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:30 pm

You failzor. I winzor.

Umm, NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING? Ragezone gunz sucked fyi ;[
Back to top Go down
Remp2ny4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Knocturn wrote:
You failzor. I winzor.

Umm, NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING? Ragezone gunz sucked fyi ;[

Agreed (wtf is Ragezone gunz O_O)
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Dude Knocturn r u a GM i think not soo dude how'd you win again and you werent a GM on anything so
Back to top Go down
HixD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Rz gunz was cool
Because it didn't have demi :[
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hixd/
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Dark. I hope you dont get hired. You start shittting with me. You and WebStar is the most uhh person I ever met on Gunz. And I can always tell Lala/Corey about you and WebStar b.sing at me cause I have screenies.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 pm

ROFL dude i nvr did anything to you: confused
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 pm

BY THE WAY THIS POST AIN'T FOR PEOPLE TO TALK IN
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:13 am

Please do not argue. Answering Question: RaGEZONE Gunz is another gunz private server. Dark-Aries, please be more nicer. Tip: Dark-Aries, try looking at the guidelines for being a Gee Em(GM) by: S3xappeal.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------
~Ariray
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Well dude i have been talkign to LaLa and stuff and he knwos about me and Lmte- saying stuff to me Jeeze
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:36 pm

... you and webstar started. so dont think your all high. and if you think you didnt ill tell you how you stated. you called me massive noob. kkthxbai
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 pm

LOL Lmte- don't talk to me ffs your so dam annoying omg and dude it aint my fault that webstar kicked ur ass in gunz and u got mad lmfao so w/e dude bye bye and stop posting here ur so annoying
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:24 pm

Please stop now Dark-Aries... No more conflict... >_>. He may post as he pleases.. You both, just stop arguing.

Thank you

-----------------------------

~Ariray

Dark-aries Application again Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Btw, I am a GM... Im the uber l33t Quest Dev nab.

Warning #1. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark-aries Application again   Dark-aries Application again Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark-aries Application again
Page 1 of 1