Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mega

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 am

Introduce yourself (personality,hobbies,etc): I am a latino, who is not from Mexico,,:O what a shocker eh? I love playing GunZ, i been playing for YEARS now since International Gunz man..i like to crack jokes from time to time... i am in the track team at school... i love to exercise
What position this Resume refers to?: In game GmWhy do you want to be in this position?: I know i will be a gm, because i already know what a member is looking for because i have been a member of the GunZ community so long. I know i will not abuse Gm Powers cause i hate when Gms abuse powers. I know i will do my best to catch hackers because i know how much hacks ruin GunZ and ruin the community and how much hacks ruin the fun. If i catch someone hacking i will always try to find proof first, i wont just ban just because (if i get position) i am gm, being a Gm to me means that i am stilll a regular member of the community, but im looking out for people, making sure that noone glitches, hacks, etc.Its all about Having fun is what it comes down to really... one thing i love to do aswell is teach people k-style moves.. it kinda stuck on me when i was in Treason..we would always teach new members new moves etc. You CANT NOT give someone GM powers if they have not been a regular player... *Edit* I am on GunZ everyday atleast 2-3 hours... i willl be an active GM if i were to be chosen

Slimjim213@live.com is my msn
Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1