Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remp's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remp2ny4lyf

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:46 pm

Introduce yourself (personality,hobbies,etc): I enjoy playing Gunz and other RPG-type games. I also play Baseball and some other sports.
What position this Resume refers to?: In game Gm/ Forum Moderator
Why do you want to be in this position?: I want to have the role of a GM because I know that I can be a helpful person in this community and I understand the job of being a person with responsibilities. I also feel that I would be a good GM because I know that I can do a good job at enforcing the rules but not being the strictest person.
What will be your role as being in this position?: My role as a GM is to regulate the game play and to ensure that Bgunz is a fun, but safe place. Not only to make sure there are no glitchers, hackers, and spammers, my job as a GM is to also be with the other players to get to know them. Also, my job is to hold events where the players get together and have fun in a competition to see who is the best.
Email: Skullid10221987@hotmail.com (My MSN as well)
Times available: I'm available at my MSN just about 24/7. If I'm out I just log onto it on my phone. Times in game?...Well, I'm available whenever I'm done with work and I'm not out.

Edited once. (Updated to show times available and such)

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Good that you know the roles of being a GM. Also, you should probably include the times your available ingame/ how active you are. You can't just be a GM and kind of be on every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Good Luck and Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:22 pm

We need more experienced people ;\

Can you do photoshop, scripting ect? (not all of them but u get it)
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Yes, good luck Remp. Nice Application. :/
Back to top Go down
Remp2ny4lyf

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Well Thank you ariray, and Knocturn i can do A LITTLE bit of photoshopping though i'm still a bit of a novice at it. xD......
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:51 pm

You're welcome Remp2ny4lyf. That's what a nice person would do anyhow. Hello btw.
Back to top Go down
Remp2ny4lyf

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:42 pm

Awww how sweet ^_^. Hello to you too
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:03 am

You welcome again. If you post again saying "Thank you," you'll know what I'll be saying :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remp's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remp's Application   Remp's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Remp's Application
Page 1 of 1