Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gee Em application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iced

Gee Em application Empty
PostSubject: Gee Em application   Gee Em application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Introduce yourself (personality,hobbies,etc): I love playing games and i am also very good at it and i could play bgunz every day for about like 2-3 hours on weekdays at like 6:10-8:20 and on weekends im free all day after 12:00. This is Eastern time just to tell you.
What position this Resume refers to?: In game Gm
Why do you want to be in this position?: I am very helpful and i can bann hackers and help the server be fair and clean to other players.
What will be your role as being in this position?: My role i can do is just help people with their needs and bann hackers and keep the server fair and clean and i am very nice =)
Email:brandsterkang@gmail.com

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

Gee Em application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee Em application   Gee Em application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Hmmm, it's weird how the 1-3 posts are applications >.> Anyways, 2-3hrs. Do you usually know from what time to what time? It would be helpful if that were specific. Sigh, then again i don't think i'm in the right position to be criticizing other people's applications. So, ignore if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

Gee Em application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee Em application   Gee Em application EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:47 pm

Iced. I figured out that they dont hire people to just ban hackers and keep servers clean and nice. If that was the case everyone would be GM in LG Gunz even this isnt LG. Good luck still.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Gee Em application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee Em application   Gee Em application EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:17 am

Yeah, I believe you should add a good reason to why you are applying for the Gm position. Nice job though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gee Em application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee Em application   Gee Em application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gee Em application
Page 1 of 1