Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gee Em Application Guideline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S3xappeal
Admin
Admin

Gee Em Application Guideline Empty
PostSubject: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Yes Yes We are looking for In Game Gms, Admin, or Developer and that could be you! So what are you waiting for? DO UR RESUME NOW!

An Example of Gee Em Application:

Introduce yourself (personality,hobbies,etc): I love to play games, I am helpful and I devote my time mostly on players rather then myself. If players are happy then I am as well.
What position this Resume refers to?: In game Gm
Why do you want to be in this position?: I am helpful, and nice towards every player in the community. I also take jokes and I will not use the option of Ban as my first choice to situations.
What will be your role as being in this position?: My role is to get everyone in the game to have as much fun as possible. Players needs are my top priority and I would do anything to achieve it ^_^. Being as a Gm means helping other players, I would focus on that while having fun WITH the players.
Email:coleenlirock@lol.com

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bgunz.forumotion.com
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Whoo! A guideline after i wrote mines. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 pm

LOL Vehemence. lol your too fast
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Hm... Lmte-
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Me?! Whhaat?
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:00 am

Hmm? What about Lmte?
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:12 am

Lol. I was faster. But im on vB forum.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Yea, uh huh. Show me your skills Lmte- :/
Back to top Go down
Remp2ny4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Colin, add times available to the list. Surprised (originally commented to me by Vehemence)

Also, add something along the lines of "Why should you be a GM and not someone else"
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:15 am

That can help. I agree with Remp2ny4lyf but then again, not too much information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gee Em Application Guideline   Gee Em Application Guideline Empty

Back to top Go down

Gee Em Application Guideline
Page 1 of 1