Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vehemence's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

Vehemence's application Empty
PostSubject: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Introduction

First of a little about me. I'll just copy and paste. A little too tired to type. Well, I'm Alex. Should know by now i'm guessing? Anyways, I've been playing gunz for years now. Since Igunz. I have a weird sense of humor you could say. I also like to mess around alot, although I do get serious when i have to.

What I can do: I can keep an eye out on most of the games, if not all the games. I'll make a sweep of all the games every 30 mins or so. I'll always have proof of you hacking, even if i see you do it. That way there won't be questions of "Why was i banned?" "Omfg gm abuse" etc...

What i won't do as a GM:I will not abuse. I will not ban without proof. I will be as active as i can. All day on weekends mostly. Haha, sounds like the terms of agreements.

MSN: archaicparadox@hotmail.com

:How often do you play? Usually on weekdays i can only play from around 4-5PM. On weekends it's all day except for times when i'm doing hw. Even if i'm doing hw i will be in the lobby answering all questions/concerns from the other players.

:How Often will you hold events? Enough so that everyone gets a fair chance. I'm aiming for an event maybe every other hour or so. They will range from TDM events, Gladiator events, Sniping events, Kill a GM event, Duel events, Atk and def events. As many as i can think of.

Your adviser
~Vehemence

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S3xappeal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:48 pm

I DIDNT MAKE THE GUIDELINE YET ><
Back to top Go down
https://bgunz.forumotion.com
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Too bad! I made my own. Although it's pretty good if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Besides, i should have been one already. >.> *Feels neglected*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Kenji
Rookie
Rookie
Hikaru Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 pm

I'm pretty sure a GM does more than ban abusers and hold events...
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Oh? Answering questions and concerns. Etc. Name some others that they do? I need some more stuff to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Kenji
Rookie
Rookie
Hikaru Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Hm, I wonder if being a ingame GM also means being an outgame website coadministrator.
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I doubt that. But maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehemence's application   Vehemence's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vehemence's application
Page 1 of 1