Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelergy

Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ Empty
PostSubject: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 pm

My name is Nel (I am Viet!)
Introduce yourself (personality,hobbies,etc): Hi, my name is Nel and some hobbies that I love to do is playing GunZ, soccer, drawing, and having fun with friends Very Happy . I'm very nice and funny sometimes. I've been playing GunZ for over 3 years and I think I am experienced. I also have been working along side with Shady from LegacyGamers Gunz :/ so I know how it is to be a Game Moderator.
What position does this Resume refer to: In-Game Moderator
Why do you want to be in this position? People have been disrespectful to others and other problems throughout many Gunz Servers. I want to be a Game Moderator because I want to be helpful to the community and the players. My #1 priority is to make everybody happy in GunZ Surprised To help BGunz, I will ban any hackers and glitchers that do not play fair. Before so, I will give them always a warning to make it fair. I will also host fun events here and there. Making the event fair, I will tell them the location of the event, but not the password until I'm ready. If any one has a problem, I will always help them. Any concerns, I will sincerely do my best to help. Being editor and etc.. any job that will help BGunz. I will also advertise the best I can and invite all my friend's to this server. Remember having fun is #1.
E-mail: Nelergy@yahoo.com (Any concerns, questions, or suggestions, Pm me.)

Sincerely, Nel

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Hey Welcome!
Dude ur brother is fucking mad pro kid! Tell him i said hi! And sry about the swearing but i gota amit ur bro is uber pro:)
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:35 pm

You were good with Shady from LegacyGamers. Good luck and I hope you become GM. You would benefit our community greatly ^^
Back to top Go down
bluebearcow

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Yaya, I hope you R GM go Nelergy. I am Nelergy FAN! ^^ Well good luck.
Back to top Go down
bluebearcow

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm

I forgot to say Hi, so HI! Very Happy Sorry for forgetting lulz. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:06 am

Sorry I forgetz to say Hi :/ Thanks for the reminder bluebearrycow. Hi Nel.
Back to top Go down
bluebearcow

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Servers up yet? i wanna try servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/   Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Nelergy's Gee Em Application (Vehemence's brother) :/
Page 1 of 1