Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddyPaolo
DaddyPaolo

DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application Empty
PostSubject: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Well here is my Application :

Real Name = Paolo.
Introduce Yourself = As some others i'm also hispanic ( Peruvian ) in south america , in simple words i'm used to be in all kind of games and i was a GM in Gunbound Latino (GLS) , I'm not only into PC games i also love sports specially soccer and next year of High school i'm taking Web Programing , Drafting ( Making Maps , houses in Pc) and Computer programing kind of what i just need in case i become GM.

What Position this resumes to ? = In Game GM
My Reasons of why should I be pick it will be that Yes i do have GM experience from more than just Gunbound and other pservers , I know all the rules of a In Game GM as well as i know my ABC .

What will be my role in this position = That Probably as many other guys i just want to have fun and be a GM not maybe for clothes and having power over many others but because Gunz is one of the best games i had ever played in my life and i can a dedicate person to his jobs or hobbies . Trust me Lala , S3xappeal and everyone i can asure you to be one of the best Game Masters you have ever seen .
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:40 am

Lol Daddy good luck hope u become a gm and hope to see u in the game. And were u in Keyblade in LG? cause my alt was in it Smile
Back to top Go down
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Good Luck ZeRo, I Would Say Good Luck But I Want That Position As Well =P Jk. Good Luck, Hope both Of Us Get The Job We're Looking FOr
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgunz.forumotion.com
DaddyPaolo
DaddyPaolo

PostSubject: Re: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Good Luck to everyone actually because many others may be better than me i just believe i could be one of them (STAFF) not be the only one.

New Goal = To Become a Staff member in Bgunz future best Server around .
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Good luck. Enjoy your coomunity in here LadyZeRo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application   DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DaddyPaolo / LadyZeRo GM Application
Page 1 of 1