Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellSyn

Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ Empty
PostSubject: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 am

I'll be making my clan from iGunZ on this server.

Our clan specializes in Glitching and Tactical combat to a certain extent. We also have really good gladiators at iGunZ that are with us and clan SwordSkills.

Our main goal is to find more glitches and find the uses of each. We also want to look for unique and stylish looking glitches that have yet been seen.

I'll be starting on the day the dedicated server starts up.

Good day to you sirs!

~HellSyn

P.S. We do use scrnshot ALOT so dont be surprised if you suddenly see us disappear or float about.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:52 am

Good Luck Finidng members.
We'll see you in Cw.
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 pm

If I see you abusing Screenshot you will be banned. This is your warning.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Yes, good luck creating your clan. By the way, glitching I believe is bannable in this server.
That is true, abusing screenshot, is practically N-stepping(Ninja stepping). Do not do it please to prevent you from being banned. Thank you.

------------------------------

~Ariray

Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
HellSyn

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Great, then now I know my clan isnt welcomed here...Along with everyone else I told about this server on igunz. We are all scrnshot glitchers or at least know how it works. And unlike nstep, scrnshot happens ONLY IN ONE DIRECTION and is way too limited by the engine. Nstep is too slow and allows a temporary godmode.

I already appealed to the LG Admins and they accepted my playing style, guess this server isnt the same with different people. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:29 pm

Sorry HellSyn, I was just saying and giving you a warning o.O. <----warning. You may do as you please, just becareful
Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Good Luck makeing This Clan As Pro As Can Be. Hope To See You Guys In Cw
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgunz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ   Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan: ZOMFGWTFBBQ
Page 1 of 1