Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knocturn's Quest Info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

Knocturn's Quest Info Empty
PostSubject: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 pm

We're still testing it, but how would custom items (Really good items) that you cant get from the shop in quests sound? These would only come from uber bosses though.
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Hmm, i would support these. Although the bosses do have to be really extra hard. I would hate it if everyone was running around with these. Also, would these items be temporary? Or would it be permanent. I was thinking temporary, but just to make sure. If it was permanent, that boss better be hella hard.
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 pm

1 month.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:51 am

Lol. Boss. How Big? 1 cm by 1 cm. Npc Unlimited. Impossible to finish with 3 2 1 people. Must have 4 people. KStyle required is needed in order to survive. Boss shoots gun. You can block. Gah Drillion Life.

Prize : Armor 50 hp 50 ap(pants/shirt(only one))
Glove or boots 25/25
Shotgun 20 damage 750 delay
Rev 70 damage idk delay
Rocket 80 damage idk delay
Dagger no delay no damage.
Big sword with block 30-35 damage
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Lol...

The items you NEED will require K-Style. The NPC's will be set to page 65 (even for a level 1 quest) difficulty x35... So, imagine a shaman with 5x hp, but its for a a little goblin. ;]
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Hm. Yeah, I agree with Vehemence. It should be an uber boss. Too many people running around with it would be boring. It should be a unique item. 1Month is a good duration time on the quest item.

------------------------------

~Ariray

Knocturn's Quest Info Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Right now the lich gives 30mil/win

BUT it has 70trillion HP Lol gl with the uber exp.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:08 pm

LOL. LOL!!!!!!! Dannnng. What i call impossible.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Yes, so impossible for............... Lmte-, but not me :p jaykay, but I haven't tried it so.. looking forward to the UberLich.
Knocturn's Quest Info Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocturn's Quest Info   Knocturn's Quest Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Knocturn's Quest Info
Page 1 of 1