Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hieuisboo

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD Empty
PostSubject: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:01 pm

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz Very Happy its me Sang/Hieu i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Please do not ask to be GM. They choose upon their own decisions. Thank you.

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Why is it that a person's first post is a GM application? >.> Anyways, begging won't get you anywhere. It probably might make them think about hiring you less.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:42 pm

First of all. Once again. S3xappeal isnt the owner. He just made the forum and he's a big help. But still not owner.
Second, the owner is Lala. Real name = Corey.
Third, We dont make you GM cause your someones friends. That ends up leading to abuse/ego/etc.
Fourth, Most people are Corey's friend but we applied for a job to help BGunz. For example:
Editor
Coder
Forum Mod
And More.
So if you cant do one of these things you'll have less chance on being a GM.
Forum Mod may sound easy but I believe its taken by me.
Im not trying to put you down. I just think this is the policy^^.
And you know being a member is fun too.
We host events. You join. Win Jjang.
Cw us
Join clan with admin in it
All sorts of things^^.
Soo good luck on application .
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Tell it like it is Lmte. Yea, its true that appeal isn't the owner. Listen to lmte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD   S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD Empty

Back to top Go down

S3xappeal can i b admin or gm plz its me Sang/hieu :D i promise i wont abuse I SWEAR TO GOD
Page 1 of 1