Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellSyn

Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot Empty
PostSubject: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 6:50 pm

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0HPgOXnQZI

More Info at: https://bgunz.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f4/hellsyn-s-screenshot-team-clan-zomfgwtfbbq-t76.htm

Shows how we scrnshot players move about.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Ehh' This is like force lag. If your in game and I see you do this. Ehh' maybe disconnect or kick out of room. It gets annoying for other people that is fighitng you. And its FORCED. ^^ But in like training or like just having fun tdm your allowed. If any complaints comes in game or on forum we'll prohibit it. Nothing bad.^^ Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
HellSyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 am

HellSyn wrote:
I wouldnt call it force lagging. Lagging means you have a bad connection and/or lower fps.

I call it "delaying animations" as it delays whatever you do and makes it happen at a later time.

So if I jump and scrnshot it, the next part of the jump happens at a later time while I am frozen at the spot.

When the freeze is over, I will finish my animations.

I never call it "forced lagging". You just add "delay".

Problem for us is, it doesnt have a godmode. So if we get hit while frozen, WE DO GET HURT.

And we scrnshoters mostly use it for moving around. Its hard to pull an actual move besides the double shot variations, super dashflip, super tumble, and super nade/meds tosses.

EDIT: s3xappeal and HixD here know me better than anyone else when I perform these things.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:55 am

Haha. Hope your right. But when this server gets big and if 1 complaint comes in. It has to stop. Okiee?^^
Back to top Go down
HellSyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:49 am

Ive been doing it alot on iGunZ and Ijji and not many have problems with it. The people who do have a problem think it is a bunch of hacks, so I dont mind them. The people who do know it knows that we can die faster if they get us before we teleport when we freeze since the "Damage Dealt" is added towards the "Delay".
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah, they think it is all hacks. Welcome, HellSyn.

Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:45 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:29 pm

So, Basically N-Stepping Right? ZzZzZ Kk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgunz.forumotion.com
HellSyn

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 am

Nstepping eh? Don't compare us to those router d/cers. We use the game's engine, not our own routers. All we do is push scrnshot when performing an animation. Nstep lets you move freely within 999 ping. We cannot move freely, only in one direction unless you havent watched video.
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 pm

I think N-step is really gay and cheap Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot   Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Film - Moving With ScrnShot
Page 1 of 1