Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions due to an item.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Suggestions due to an item. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:03 am

One thing I noticed, was about smoke grenades. Throughout the servers, all pservers have been using the same old smoke grenades... A suggestion I would make to better the item, is to edit the smoke grenade and give it about a 2 delay before smoke is caused. In every Gunz pserver, it takes 3 smoke grenades to fully cover yourself.

You should make smokegrenades enshroud you more better. ~ Ariray
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:10 am

Good idea. Hmm maybe you can come up with it?!
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 am

Maybe..
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:45 am

Haha, i think it's a good idea. It would be great if you didn't need to throw three before you cover yourself. One nade to cover yourself would actually bring use to the smoke nades instead of just lagging up the game and messing around.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:37 am

I do that in LG. 12 smoke bomb. Att and def. LAGG. i got kicked by Styx for lagging up 25 people room. LOL
Back to top Go down
Knocturn
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Lmao, I think flashs are more fun.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Welcome to BGunz, Knocturn.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Lmte-, not as best as smokes. :/ Has the ppuffy and the poof and the... sound and the gray and the others :/
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Reply to me Lmte- :/ Halllo. Mallo.

Suggestions due to an item. Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions due to an item.   Suggestions due to an item. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions due to an item.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bgunz :: Bgunz Help & Support :: Complaints & Suggestions-
Jump to: