Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre Beta Testing.

Go down 
+10
Bgunz God
Knocturn
Vehemence
Lmte-
Remp2ny4lyf
HixD
Aroshi
d0pe
Iced
LaLa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Welcome to BGunz, Tast3MyBlad3. I hope you enjoy and stay in our community.
Back to top Go down
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Umm....I Dont Get How To Connect To B-Gunz, LaLa, Lmte- or somone, PM me and Show Me How To Connect Please =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgunz.forumotion.com
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:48 pm

LaLa wrote:
If you want to try the server before release go to www.bgunz.tk register and download the client. Right now it on Hamachi since our dedicated will not be up till Saturday or Sunday which will probabaly be our Release date. Also by connecting early you get to take advantage of then 30x xp rate because it will be lowered to 15-20x for the release. Make sure to post any bugs that you find here in the forums. Thank you And have a fun stay on Bgunz <3

To connect:
Download the client and Hamachi (Just google for hamachi)
Once you have installed Hamachi Click join exsiting network Our network is B-Gunz and the pass is 123
Once you are connected to Hamachi go into the client folder and run X-Gunz.exe not the Launcher or theduel.exe(if you use them you will not beable to see the server list)
Then have fun (it is a Cw server for now, Till later when i get back and change it to Quest)
Rates are 30x xp and 60 x bounty
I cant download the client, doesnt give me any specific thingfor me to click and download. HELP?
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 3:08 pm

1.) Go on google.com 2.) Search for Hamachi 3.) Find the LogIn Hamachi one or hte 0.125 or something. 4.) Click on Hamachi icon 5.) Press power button located on bottom left corner. 6.) Go to network thing 7.) Click existing networking button 8.)Join existing network 9.) Type for username: B-Gunz and type for pass: 123 10.) Go where you downloaded your UpdatedBGunzClient. 11.) click on it and find X-Gunzexe and click it12.)You're done.
Back to top Go down
TasteMyBlade
Rookie
Rookie
TasteMyBlade

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Ariray wrote:
1.) Go on google.com 2.) Search for Hamachi 3.) Find the LogIn Hamachi one or hte 0.125 or something. 4.) Click on Hamachi icon 5.) Press power button located on bottom left corner. 6.) Go to network thing 7.) Click existing networking button 8.)Join existing network 9.) Type for username: B-Gunz and type for pass: 123 10.) Go where you downloaded your UpdatedBGunzClient. 11.) click on it and find X-Gunzexe and click it12.)You're done.
What im saying is, I've Never Downloaded The CLient, It Didnt Show Up =/
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 7:50 pm

it is offline for like the whole day...
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:36 pm

It's okay if servers are down. Do your best LaLa, Colin, and all the others.
Back to top Go down
Nelergy

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:06 pm

Thank you for putting this up LaLa. This was helpful. Credits to LaLa for making the private server. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Beta Testing.   Pre Beta Testing. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Beta Testing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bgunz :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: