Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Put more Options for hair..And color?

Go down 
+5
Remp2ny4lyf
S3xappeal
HixD
Vehemence
Mega
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega

Put more Options for hair..And color? Empty
PostSubject: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:27 pm

this would be sweet... i been playing GunZ since International.... tired of seeing the same hair ... and no other p servers have this ... LETS MAKE BB GUNZ STAND OUT
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:21 pm

That would attract more people i guess? It would add a new atmosphere to the game i guess.
Back to top Go down
HixD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:02 pm

in igunz there was a hax that let u have blonde hair ;o but i dunno how to do it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hixd/
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 pm

Yea, i remember that hack.
Back to top Go down
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:09 am

it was a dll and i had it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:31 am

Still have it? We always could just change it manually though and add it.
Back to top Go down
S3xappeal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 am

Hmm i think that can be do-able but I dun think you can put Options to change color hair to the one you want Razz. But we can change hair colors and all that i believe :O.
Back to top Go down
https://bgunz.forumotion.com
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:05 pm

How come you can't put in the option to change hair color?
Back to top Go down
Remp2ny4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:42 pm

That would be good x.X, not really difficult in my opinion. Instead of making new styles you can just edit the current colors of them and implement it into the game
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 pm

ONCE AGAIN MEGA NOT BBGUNZ ITS BGUNZ. jeez. And more hair would be great.

Colin. Not like commanding you or anything cause i know its hard.
Suggestions:
Afro
MoHawk
Spiked
Coollll hairs :pp Tyty
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Kenji
Rookie
Rookie
Hikaru Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:49 pm

This might work...but the hat equips usually cover your hair completely, but besides that, it's pretty convenient for cosmetic gamers...
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Lol. Some people dont wear hat. And if these hairs came out more people wouldnt wear hat.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:33 am

True......
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:36 am

Yea, some people are like that. They prefer looks over functionality. They had a poll about this on ijji or something. Whether people bought the prems for the functionality or the looks. I think the majority said looks.
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:38 am

Mhm.. But Vehemence, you prefer stats right? :/
Back to top Go down
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:39 am

Haha, actually i try to balance both stats and looks. Either too much on one side makes me play bad.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:34 am

I go for looks. Haha i look sexy ingame. Check me out
Back to top Go down
PunkxKid

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 pm

make 3 polls

girls favorite hairstyle
type 1/2/3/4

guys favorite hairstyle
type 1/2/3/4

Favorite color for hair.

to avoid too much trouble on the admins part you change the chars favorite hair styles to the favorite colors, then you make headgear that changes your hair color. (make it invisible so it only changes the hair color to make sure that people get only want they want and not more Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 pm

I go for looks also, and ap. More of looks though :/ Me with Battle Brood = I worser. :/ or Am I?
Put more Options for hair..And color? Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put more Options for hair..And color?   Put more Options for hair..And color? Empty

Back to top Go down

Put more Options for hair..And color?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bgunz :: Bgunz Help & Support :: Complaints & Suggestions-
Jump to: