Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Introduction of S3x

Go down 
+3
HixD
Vehemence
S3xappeal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S3xappeal
Admin
Admin

The Introduction of S3x Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Heyy All im S3xappeal the Developer of Bgunz. A lil info about me eh.. hmm I play Lg for 2 years and my clan named Wind is pretty known for their ego and fun at the same time had been running for 1 year and half ^_^. Ive played many pservers but none really satisfies my point of views and opinions towards fun. Gunz is an online gaming and is portrayed as entertainment. All ive seen in many pservers are just abuse or inactive on duty. I believe Bgunz can be the next generation of gunz to gaming ^_^. Give a lil twist and with the help of Editting we can make anything ^_~. Many developers say "oh thats impossible or oh I can do that" but not many devealopers really do their role. My goal is to edit all the sets and for my whole Dev team to step up and work. Slack should not be an excuse to unfinished work. I hope you all can make a lil introduction of yourself and let us all work on the community part ^_^. IF you have any questions about me or Bgunz you can reply here Wink if not then make your own lil intro so we can get to know each other more Very Happy

P.S FOR THE WINDD!
Back to top Go down
https://bgunz.forumotion.com
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Whoo! Go appeal!
Back to top Go down
HixD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm

S3x is nab!
Jk hiiii
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hixd/
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Haha, you sir lie!
Back to top Go down
[Mijikai]PimpStatic
Rookie
Rookie
[Mijikai]PimpStatic

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Oioi

~PimpStatic

PS: For the Mijikai!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com/Mijikai
Vehemence
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Ahhh! Chasing after Static.
Back to top Go down
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:22 pm

WHOOOOO YEAHHH S3X!!! WINDIE MASTTER <33333333333333 MISSED YOU !!! WHOOO YEAH SAGE AND YOU DEVELOPER!!!!!! YEAH <33 you
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 1:44 am

Go Colin :p. Has a great introduction. And Hello.
The Introduction of S3x Charfinalrv4
Back to top Go down
Avengerdx
Rookie
Rookie
Avengerdx

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Hey S3x! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of S3x   The Introduction of S3x Empty

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of S3x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bgunz :: Bgunz :: Say Hello-
Jump to: