Bgunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bgunz

Bgunz The Next Generation of Gunz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmte-
Rookie
Rookie

Resignation. Empty
PostSubject: Resignation.   Resignation. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 4:34 am

Resignation of Lmte-/Forum Mod/Trial/Daniel Kim:

Im here to resign my position of staff in BGunZ. It seems like I'm like hated and told the truth in the face that reallly hurts. Such as "You dont even know how to edit etc.How are you a GM?" ,when i signed up for forum mod. Also everything I do is abuse or thats what Colin and Eddy would say. Also Im a different person just like everybody else. I have different characteristics. And as you saw the fight over me and WebStar I'm very picky and revengeful. Once the shi- is started its like i have to end it. Another example was when i was ingame and "bow" game. Miss_Boob brought someone from another GunZ I guess. Well like i said it was a "Bow" Game. So the new player starts attacking me without bowing. Okk hes lvl 1 and just stabbing me with dagger. But I bet your first reaction would be to kill him. Not all your reactions but I'm saying most. And then so I killed him. And Miss_Boob just backs him up and says dont kill him and stuff and saying "why you always have to get the person back when they do something?". I dont see what i did wrong. Anyways Lala and alll other GM's of BGunZ. I would like to play as member so I can just relax and play. So since forum mod spot will be opened I would like to recomend Vehemence to take over me. He is also the spam machine of the forum but also active. I trust him and i made friends with him easily^^. Soo Lala ,I Lmte-, resign and recomend my spot to Vehemence. Thanks all and sorry for the things I've done such as abuse/harassment/etc.

Sincerely ,
[Retired GM] Lmte-
Back to top Go down
Dark-Aries

Resignation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation.   Resignation. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Well bye bye Lmte- and just when we were not fighting xD
Back to top Go down
Ariray
Rookie
Rookie

Resignation. Empty